Notary Public Hours and Fees
We offer in-house and mobile notary* services for the convenience of our clients and the community. If you require in-office notary public services outside of the hours listed below, please call Amanda at (951) 970-5969 to schedule an appointment.
- Monday- Call for availability
- Tuesday- Call for availability
- Wednesday- Call for availability
- Thursday- Call for availability
- Friday- Call for availability
- Saturday- Call for availability
- Sunday- No services available except for loan signings. Convenience fee applies.
*Mobile notary services available for loan document signing only. Please call for rates. Loan signing agent services are available 7 days a week and additional fees will apply for signings before 8am or after 8pm, or weekends.
- Acknowledgments - $15 per signature
- Jurats - $15 per signature
- Certified Copy of Power of Attorney - $15 per copy
- Deposition - $20 + $5 for each oath to a witness and $5 for the certificate
- Oaths & Affirmations - $15
- Proof of Execution by subscribing witness - $15 per signature
- Copy of journal entry - 30 cents per entry
- Signatures on voting or election documents
- Pension documents for veterans or anyone acting on behalf of the state, city, or county government or any public body
- Military pension, insurance or benefit documents
Accepted Identification Documents
- A valid drivers license from any state, Mexico or Canada
- A valid ID card issued by any state governmental office (state employee ID card)
- A valid and signed US Passport or any signed and valid foreign passport stamped by US immigration
- An employee ID card issued by any agency or office of the State of California, or by any agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in this state.
- ALL identification documents must be valid or have been issued within the past 5 years, contain a serial number, photograph of the person signing, a physical description, and be signed by the ID holder.